1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
sometimes i give scot a pleasent slap on the cheek when he says something bad.
4. How about of the same sex?
hmm...i think i hit kristyna with a pillow once.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
“really” angry? christopher, i would say.
6. What is your pet peeve?
when someone says they’ll call you about something (hanging out, usually) and then they don’t, even if they were asleep or dead.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
depends. i think i let things go most of the time...
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
call bobby, write a letter to my grandmother, get letters for insurance people
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
4pm. when i went to sarah lawrence. i woke up at 4 and walked to the train station to meet meg. we ate chinese food. it was a wondeful brief day.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
i’m always at work, as a reason for why i haven’t contacted anyone.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
me and ryan watched a richard simmons one all the way through
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? seriously...eleven.
1. What is your one beverage of choice?
2. Meat eaters: dark meat or light meat?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting?
yikes.....i never count. probably 10 or 11 shots/drinks?
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
i am a girl. durr! of course!
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? umm..what?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? sexually?
ill say five.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
hands, for some reason.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
marshall fields...or urban outfitters....hollister...victorias secret...express...the list goes on...
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
that’s kind of a convoluted question.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
i guess you could say i’ve stolen food and drink from work. oh, and that hair iron from liberty.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
the play i had produced at interlochen.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
i don’t know...maybe my writing thesis, or maybe that play? not having a mental breakdown?
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
artistic success and a wonderful loving relationship
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
no, at least i was a finalist!
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
i’m not “in to contests”
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
si, senor. (p.s why else would you cheat on something??)
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
did my goddamn laundry. oh, and put my cds away into litlte books.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
becky’s sapphire iron
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
uh...i live in like, a cubbyhole.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
yes. there are many famous stomachs which i prefer to my own. also the stomach of that one girl that is always running downtown showing off her perfect abs.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
an ability to always stand up for yourself and be true to yourself and be uncompromising about getting what you want...but i think i’ve gotten much better at that over the past couple of months...
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
lust. but only within the context of my heavenly relationship.